Children learn best through play and by interacting with others. At DHCDC, children are encouraged to experiment and explore as they develop and learn. We provide opportunities for children to participate in large and small group activities as well as interest centers.
DHCDC's program follows a developmental approach to learning and curriculum planning that:
- Recognizes and supports the uniqueness of each child.
- Encourages each child to progress at his/her own rate.
- Fosters curiosity and the use of imagination.
- Builds a secure sense of self worth.
- Provides a stimulating environment that meets the needs of individual interests, differences and capabilities.
Click on the links below to see more pictures and information specific to each age level.
Download an electronic copy of the booklet outlining our poilicies and procedures.
Tuition & Fees
Fees for children ages 2 through 5 years are based on a sliding scale and are calculated based on family income and need. Infant and Toddler rates are fixed and highly competitive. Tuition payments are due each Friday for the upcoming week.
Breakfast, lunch and snack provide the opportunity for learning experiences, which form correct habits of eating in a pleasant atmosphere. Breakfast, a hot lunch, and an afternoon snack based on U.S.D.A. Child Care Food Program nutrition requirements will be served to each child each day.